Wednesday, January 7, 2009

This is the final WEEK

Haha.. nearly forget that this week was the final week of our semester... which next week was our exam and that was it..... Oh ya friday I need to register already for our degree..... Fees? I guess I'll ask about it tomorrow.... haha...


Today... after RMDS class I went to gym... LOL.. I thought kelvin farm and 2 brians going to Endah Parade... but... instead.. left only kelvin and farm... spying me at gym.... {that time I nearly finished my workout.. LOL}.... Then I meet them up... eat at E4... and went back to main campus to enquire about the degree intake for january.. lol...


We saw that the lab was furbishing at 2nd floor.... don't know what lab... then... went to class to play some cards..... haha.. only 3 of us... Ms. Maxine was surprise and thought only 3 of us attending her class.... which then the students gradually added up...


She returned our assignment and I got a fairly good mark for it... LOL.... Hmm.... Had to work hard on final exam...


WHOA... tomorrow most of them will not come to school... and I had to go to gym... and wait for my parent.. till 2 - 3 - 4pm.... LOL... so long... lolx... well then cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: