Tuesday, September 2, 2008

xXDeadXx of my LAP's ap T__T

Well today honestly I did nothing much on my study except reglace through my COS notes and then went to read the ITA slides.... @__@ I don't think it was enough in ITA slides... lolx.... after those activities... i relaxed myself by playing TD again... GOSH i am so lifeless... haha...


Well... after dinner went online again and play games with them... god.... @__@ i am no talent in those game they are playing... so i left.... lolx....


Alright lets talk bout the title.... @__@ previously... my laptop adapter got spark if you move it... on the wire... small small spark... now... i mean today... when i wanted to use it again... it was KO-ED... lolx... and then called HP center to get the price... @__@ RM200.... LOL.. I rather go all the way to damansara to HP tower just to get it done.... since it was still under warranty rather than go and buy it.... LOLX.....


Funny thing is that today everyone is busy... so I could not send it in immediately... GOSH.. and they say gonna took 5 days... just to scan that damage.... X___X deng.... like that I do not know how to study already... all my notes is inside my PC.... haha... lolx.... anyhow.... Just..... go on barh... LOLX..... @__@... well then I guess that was all I had to say... kinda sad actually... last minute only break down... well cyax then ;)


Krane

No comments: