Monday, September 22, 2008

Third week of 3rd sem

Today was the beginning of 3rd week.... started my class with mechanical science... with ms vicknes..... haha.. we got introduced to new topic which was vector.... lolx... then she gave us some exercises...


After classes we went to ent4 to eat... first time I had my 5 buck burger since I wasnt eating it last week... well it was seriously worth the money... haha.. after that I went back to main campus to return the book and pay my 2 buck fine... GOSH so expensive... the price to pay for forgetting... If you forget something more.. you had to pay more.... LUCKILY not something that was costly like... forget meeting and etc....


Then... jeff drove us back to ent3 and there we continued our class with engineering science.... WHOA... it seemed that I missed out a lot seriously... had to pull up my sock now already.... seriously I do not really understand all the new terms and knowledge that was introduced....


Went home.. the first time I did was read the slides once again.. and get the general idea of it.... then rest a while and started to game once again.... Well it was quite late now... had to go.. cyax ;)

Krane

No comments: