Wednesday, September 24, 2008

GYM Day Once again

WOOHOO.. finally can went gym again... though the hard time was to wake up early.... and need to crawl myself to ready....


Gym was totally new.. in terms of the carpet and the arrangement of equipment... haha... unexpectedly... I spent extra time compared to last time.. well most likely it because I didnt attend it for quite some time that was the reason why I spent extra time.....


After that went for engineering maths.... well... today we learned new stuff and he gave dozens and tons of questions.... haha... but well... his words waked me up... It was really a knock on my head when he said those we're learning not even step one of engineering... and seriously it was true... definately true.... well had to work out hard...


Lunch that time went to main campus and ate wat tan ho... Well it was chinese mix noodle.. go to our canteen to try... if you wanna know what was it.... then it was engineering science time.... haha.. well tutorial... again.... a lot of question I do not understand... and luckily next week is holiday so I could pick up everything again... haha....


Went home.. I rest a while.... and YEAH with A filled my ear while sleeping is paradise... then... attempted all the questions of engineering maths.... haha... he said no student that good would finish everything by tomorrow.. well I guess I am the NO student huh?.... After dinner went online and chat a while.. then minor game... and time for sleep... well then... Some might ask why I did not update my blog for past few days... well it was actually because of that game.. haha... well had to sleep now.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: