Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Outing with friends

Today wake up at 9....... haha.. then after that reluctantly go prepared myself... after finished prepare... follow brother's car to ioi bus stop and there loiter in IOI to waste an hour time with smsing my malay high school friend... aini.. and wish her selamat hari raya.... hehe... and finally lin yie and gideon arrived to fetch us at IOI...


Then.... Rubandren.... theraan... zheng wei... kasthuri N and S... and yuha went IOI mall... upon arrival.. we purchased ticket of death race..... haha... then in between saw Kimberly of March Intake... in my college...... hehe...


Then... after those... went eat... as usual.. I'll eat bread.... total of my lunch is RM5.9 2 types of bread.... hehe.. and... Gideon go play some silly machine... he got DEAD FISH... lol.. GIDEON why la gideon.. haha...... after that.. went for the movie... DEATH RACE... RM7..... WHOA.. that movie is nice... I mean.. kinda great in those graphic and story thingy.... well prepared and assembled... hehe...


After movie.. they went bowling... and went to MPH.. there I get my foundation in material engineering book... haha.. FINALLY I GOT MY BOOK.... RM80... but worth it... haha.... before MPH of course I'll eat ice.... yeah.. add the cream on it... cost me RM1.25... lol.... then they went home.... and I followed them...


That Gideon joker really a joker... he drive will speak all funny funny words... and then he even U TURN for heaven sake when going straight is actually heading home... lolx..... haha... I arrived home at around 8.30 after my parent fetched me at IOI... where the place Gideon drop me.......


Well after dinner and here I am... online... well then... had to go now.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: