Monday, September 15, 2008

The beginning of third sem

Wow... today started third sem already... hehe... well the first class was mechanical science... taught by a lady lecturer named vickneswari... wow she's young... especially to hold a master and a degree... she got her master of mechatronics at the age of 22!! wow.... really great inspiration to us..... and guess what.. now she's only 27/28.... AMAZING success in such a young age... really a great example to all of us...


Then of course before the lecture starts for the first class, I was installing diablo... as well as teaching farm how to install it... then when the class ends.... I passed the cd to Jeff.... Oh ya.. one funny thing is in the class... Ms. Vicknes thought I am from Kazakhstan.. @__@... lol... I do not know why so many people recognized me as a foreigner.. lolx... but any how... after that class... went to ENT 4 to eat... wow... for the first time of duno how many MONTHS or year..... I TASTED LAMB... woohoo.....


After that... it was engineering science time... it was maxine.... Ms. Maxine has a sweet voice.. though however.. I do not know why.. some how her voice is so relaxing causes me drowzy all the time... lolx....


When class ended... as soon as I rode in my car..... there you go went Selesa again... then went home... now enjoying chat and game wif my friends..... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: