Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wed day

Today was the second day of my new sem.... haha... well class started with RMDS... wow.. that lecturer owning a business and doing his PhD... wow.... and then he was very funny trying to identify race in our class.. haha.... and then Kartigesan said out the wrong number and he got Farah's name... lolx..... Oh ya... that RMDS lecturer.. which was Mr. Falahat.... he sounds like Sina in a way... lol.... and of course the madness of Diablo2 is spreading... to jeff then to kingston... lolx...


Then after that it was engineering maths time... first time to have a class with Mr. Zahir although quite often I saw him in cafeteria...... Well he has a loud voice... no doubt bout that... and he is a lil friendly.. and strict... Cannot go out in his class... {Gosh I don't really like this idea.. especially me who drink a lot of water}.... Then.... he started his class right away... AMAZING... @__@.. lol...


Then lunch at main campus... ate fried rice... haha... kinda salty though... then it was engineering science time.... GOSH... it was too relaxed.. that i nearly felt asleep... {Clue: look below....} {I don't have the permission to post it actually.. hehe I am risking myself got sued... LOLX .. haha.. jux joking xD} oh ya... there itself I broken my back up cd... so no more diablo installation file.. bohooo... alot of stuff is disappearing then... I guess..... Well then... I went home.... and I wanted to install diablo2 into my old pc.. there is when I saw my disc broken... AUCH!.... luckily no specific important data inside except games.... and some magazines I guess.....

One of my friend actually felt for her power... RELAXATION

Look really relaxed... dreaming about.. girls maybe xD

Then... I transferred my diablo2 file to my old computer and amazingly it works... great.... haha.. then spent my time figuring out how to lan the two games... after that played FOC with KC and jeff... GOSH that character was teaching... made me think it was a cheat... lol... then I do not care much about that and started to watch my naruto till episode 11.... WOW... I can't stop but ask for more.. it was too amazing.. and the way they put you in suspense made you ask for more... SERIOUSLY....


Well now 1am... needa rush to sleep... tomorrow class would be early though.. haha.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: