Thursday, September 11, 2008

Rush rush rush... Not bomb BUT COS

Wow... today's exam was the worse..... you need to look at the time... then you need to look at your paper...... time.. then paper.. then time...


At the end of the exam.. I managed to finish everything 10 minutes right before the time ends... wow... imagine that.. how tough it was...... haha... actually not tough because the question is tough.. it is because the time is too limited... that is why is tough... lolx....


After exam... being pulled to selesa to eat.. LOLX.. there goes my time till 5pm.... arrived home.. I did minimum study of QMS.... haha... well... after series of talking and being tricked to play some game.... I guess it was time for me to call it as a day..... it is 1am now... cyax then ;)


Krane

No comments: