Thursday, September 18, 2008

Third day

Today started with Mr. Falahat's RMDS... he was talking about research and asked us to brief and write out what we see in 5 and 10 years time in ourselves.... Well.. our row was the lucky ones to escape from presentation.. haha...


After that... class continued with engineering maths.... while my laptop was charging.... then wow.. he entered the class and gave 17 questions.... and you know.. one question ain't that easy to solve as it takes time at least 5 minutes... or 3 minutes... lolx....


Then when time ends.. the class still continued to work with the questions... I do not know whether the students are afraid of the lecturer or what.. but since my parent rung me up and the lecturer asked us to attempt the questions in the weekend... I started to packed my stuff..... THERE... the lecturer hold me.... well inside me was actually burning due to two reasons... ONE... I missed solve my questions so many times... and SECOND.... I do not really like strict and no fun lecturer especially the class next to us is laughing so loud which made me felt jealous and which I was in that class......


Okay cut the crap... he told me to go back to my place.. I was like HUH? then after that he asked why... I said.. It was time and my parent had arrived.. WOW... and he said "it was a valid reason.. you can go"... I was like HUH?? do you know what the time is?? it was already 12.10... and 5 minutes late for releasing us.. and you said it was a valid reason?? lolx.. I seriously do not know what was inside his mind... either he miss looked at his timetable or admin did some mistake.... After that I headed home....


Just like yesterday... I did my eng Maths..... haha... and did until 10th questions which I decided to keep the rest for the weekend... I guess tomorrow I would go to MV to buy some book... well then... I had to go now... to watch Naruto... now till episode 28.... haha.. kept on asking for more.. well then cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: