Friday, September 12, 2008

End of everything.... perhaps NOT

Today.. was the last exam.. QMS.... well I thought it would be a little bit tougher then the test.. but eventually it was a little bit different..... haha...


I finished my exam 45minutes after the time starts..... However I spent the rest of my time... recalculate every question for 3 times.... haha... well I guess it was a little bit easy... but not as easy as it seems.... there are tricky questions.......


Then... I keep on checking my answers till the last 15 minutes... I was idling.. doing nothing but twist my head like an own front and back and a few degrees left and right... lolx.... Finished that up.... my G2 friends went somewhere to enjoy.... some of the G1 fellows went MV.... and some of them... very anticipate to go somewhere and in the end died out go no where but home....


Then I waited for my parent an hour time before could go home because they got some shopping to do..... then went to my grandparent home... and home... once again....


Started my PC... thought could help Farm install that Diablo... but failed.. honestly last time my first attempt was also quite tough.... actually not really that tough; it is that I am idiot enough don't know the serial key is actually at the read me file lolx.......


Then.... went up to my room....... a little bit mini work out.. of 200 each.... {DAMN I MISS GYM A LOT T___T} bath.. dinner.. online again.... well haha... it was not OVER yet... next sem would definately be tougher than this one... but... looking forward for it though =D... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: