Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The break in between

Today... I transferred my mechanical science note to a new notebook.... and tried to do the vector question... But somehow or rather I was confused and stopped doing it.. because I wish Ms. Vicknes will discuss about it... even if she didn't.. eng maths class of mr. zahir will teach us till we know how to do it....


Well.. father got that new sim card which was subsidary... HOWEVER... it was clearly more expensive.. then I came to conclusion is time to switch my hotlink to 365 so that I do not need to pay 30 bux each month.... haha...


Then... went online again.. and completed a few quest of my third act... and then of course I did watch wall.e before I play.... haha.. it was a great.... amazing.... nice stuff though.. then bath.. dinner and there is when i completed a few quest of third act....


Well although my brother started to play.... it seems that he wasn't really consistant in playing that game... no patient... LOLX.... well then had to go to sleep.. .yeah tomorrow can go gym once again... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: