Thursday, September 4, 2008

Bad LUCK + BAD LUCK

Today went to HP tower to see whether my stuff got warranty or not... @__@... in the end.. they say could not be claimed because it was user's fault that it got damaged until like that... LOL...


Then went to midvalley to one of the shop to purchase another one... cost me a bomb of RM200 bux... DARN IT..... @__@... sigh.. would take care of my adapter better this time.. lolx... well after that went to lunch..... at somewhere in 14 miles...


Finished that up went home and read some revision stuff and after that I pronounce the day an end by playing some games..... Well I guess that is all for today lolx... nothing much to share..... have a look down there on my laptop adapter... you know how HP con people.. @__@....

You see the tail there... torn.. @__@ lolx

You see the tail protection of the new one.. LONGER!!!


LOL.. that is how HP earn extra bucks.. and ya.. their adapters are all sealed... so you got no choice but to buy new one without even have the chance to replace the parts inside or repair it.. @__@... well then cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: