Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Bad LUCK @__@

Today was EnE lab exam..... early in the morning arrive at gym and work out... and then... there you go.. I receive a nightmare... which was nightmare of all my nightmare... look at the picture below...



AMAZING!!! They wanna take off the carpet inside


Lol now I need to workout by myself at home for time being.... anyway one good point was that I had ample of time to study in between the exam... haha... so the gym desire can be said KILLED for a moment....


After that went campus and meet my friend.... and eat over there... finished up... went to lab.... talk a while with Sina then Farm then the lab exam begin.... I got the hardest question..... among all.... after finish everything only I know... well worth to challenge... hope Mr Ravi would give me some mercy since I got the toughest ever question.... 3 experiments instead of usual 1 like others.....


Then on the way home.. I thought I could make my laptop work... by sending to HP service center but... too sad.... it was all over by the time I wanted to go there... because my parent arrived at 4pm..... so if I were to reach there... might be 6pm... so must well go home and wait for another day.......


Went back home that time... read some ITA then start gaming again... well had da sleep though.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: