Friday, September 19, 2008

Are you free TONIGHT?

Today.. started my class with RMDS... well Mr. Falahat is going off from here to do business... I guess he would be back in another 3 weeks time.... However.. of course it was not free class for us.....


He gave us some work.... which was preparing resume... for a job.. and lets say you had a job interview.... You need to prepare your CV and your resume... research what is the difference... Train the way you present and talk... as well as the slides to present three weeks from now..... So now I need to find a suitable company.... seek out for their job requirement and then from there prepare myself to brag to him 3 weeks later.....


Then went to OUG to have lunch... can't believe I landed myself at a place which my father brought me there few months ago..... WOW.. so what I do??? Of course order that best dish... wooo... that mee was so delicious haha...


Arrived at midvalley around 12 like that.... then they went to pool for an hour which later followed by purchasing movie ticket which was deception... and after that.... went to MPH to find our material engineering book {which was our main purpose there}..... After that.... it was time for movie..... OH GOSH!... it was already time and some people need to buy coffee... so need to wait for them.. Thank god!!.... we missed just a few seconds....


My title might not be relevant to what I had bragged just now... well now I am about to explain.... haha... I got this verse from the movie itself.... Quite interesting... but boring opening.. filled with talks and talks... which made me felt that I had fallen to another bragging movie... haha... it was about a guy.... who had joined sex club and then accidently exchanged his phone with one of his mates... forced him to do money laundering and then in the end.... he was dead and the accountant got a new identity.... Quite simple huh? But well they managed to make some element of surprise..... Thanks to the boring bragging start....


After that movie.. we walked for a while.. and then I and farm went home while Jeff... Brian... and KC walked the garden... NIK went back home long before we watched that movie.... Of course I reached home around 8 pm and then started to clean up myself and landed myself here.... Well than.... Are you Free tonight? is what that fellow {A} in the movie heard when he exchanged his phone with another guy {B} and answered B's phonecall... lolx... at first I thought he was a gigolo.. but who knows... story just unfold the other way round @__@....


Well then towards da weekend.. can't believe that was the end of the first week in third sem... cyax ;)

PS: OH GOSH... so many people addicted to diablo2 again.... @__@ I am so bad to influence them to play again... first is Farm.... then Jeff... then Kingston... then Jerret.... now KC.... I guess there are more which I might have forgotten lolx..... OH YA STILL got Yen yen's movie i havent watch as well as jeff's... I got those on monday and wednesday lolx... THANKS yen yen and jeff....


Krane

No comments: