Friday, August 8, 2008

TEST @__@

Today was the day where I had my EEP test at morning.... LOLX.... Well I could predict how tough it was.... but the standard of toughness is just... moderate.... and then there is a question which Mr. Lakshamanan said it won't come out... He actually conned us... but luckily he kept his promise and gave us the formula to calculate....


After that went MV with my parent to shop a while.... hmm... got a new pair of shoe for my grandpa.... and then... brief for me... @__@ I actually don't want but mom forced me to.... After that went to KLCC... hehe.... Well... with the pictures below you know what we do there.....


Then went to my grandparent's home.... sat a while... and then went home.... hmm.... and then a surprise stuff was since my brother chose the old earphone one instead of the new one... @__@ weird guy.... and then he demanded the protecting case..... Actually.... it is because he willing to buy up the earphone {which I thought he would take the new one} so only then I asked permission to get that item... haha... well so shall it be.... I got no protection case for my item already.... THANK YOU BROTHER... =D... without you I am sure won't be able to get that item....

This is how it looks like from the packaging

The free gift... inside got leather pouch

Well that was all for today... still charging... gonna full soon I guess.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: