Sunday, August 10, 2008

HELLISH with DOOM and BOMBS up ahead

Haha... today doing ITA assignment.. however I felt that I was slacking... cux I spent 30% of my time gaming..... haha... then well luckily managed to finish up quite a great result at the end of the day.....


Now the problem is coming... like the title said..... if next week Friday I could not finished up my assignments as well as report for EEP... I am all doomed... cause I were to use the weekend for my study for QMS and MLY..... GOSH GOSH GOSH... let me tell you what happened if I did not complete it by next week....


On the week 13..... 3 submissions.... 1 ITA assignment..... 1 COS assignment..... 1 EEP report..... then 2 test on week 13.... 1 QMS... another 1 MLY exam... and finally 1 presentation for ITA..... OH GOSH... my god... Got to go to sleep already... replenish my energy for a hectic week next week... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: