Friday, August 22, 2008

QMS test.... and late night study

EEP class today I was highly anticipating for my EEP result.. but... yet to be release.... however our class's Mariam so far got the highest of 98%...... Well after that... we piled up all our assignment.. including COS group assignment and then went binding...


After submit it to the admin, we went to BBJ for our QMS test.... haha... on arrival... went to a chinese restaurant to eat something.... that fried rice cost RM5.5.... with some sprout....I guess I had already long time didnt go out to buy some stuff for myself to eat.. that is why I got a shock...


Then it was QMS test... GOSH..... I failed to answer the break even analysis chart.... OH no.... there goes my 8 marks.... haha.. well great try though... then went home.... and started to study my Malaysian Studies... wow... my ear got recovered I guess... cux music of A sounds so great in my ear... THANK GOD.....


Well now at 12.30... though I had run another time.. my eyes getting heavy now... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: