Friday, August 1, 2008

PC Fair

Today went PC Fair.... haha.. which was after EEP class... sat Jeff's car and then there we go... Thanks Jeff for your ride.... Arrived there.... walk one round of PC Fair then went to Starbuck to meet up the others... T__T LOLX I might be pushy a little there and then cux I was too hungry..... Hungry till unexplainable.... So.... sorry if I did offended anyone there =D....


After that went cold storage.... WOW There is where I push them... haha... since they want to go for Pizza Hut I said I had to eat there... cux if I were to go there and wait again I might faint.... so Bought a mixed mee.... cost RM5.25 and then a bugger {BUGGER} cost RM2....... Finished up catched up with them at Pizza Hut.... @__@ WOW their order haven't arrive... LUCKILY I ATE at cold storage.. if not... I might be fainted.. and my friend might have to send me to hospital... LOLX... haha....

My friends are eating lunch at Pizza Hut

Then after that.... went border's bookstore to find stuff for Jeff's friend {well I dont think so is so much of a "friend"} haha... then went sony style to check out some stuff... and WOW THAT A series walkman is seriously top of my priority list... then my second priority list is as shown as below:


My second priority list Item =D


WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't wow first.... THE SOUND IS REALLY REALLY ULTIMATELY precise... clear and GREAT in quality.... haha... well I know it was a little bit OVER-PRICED... but would definately be one of my item when I have source of income..... Well go Sony-style KLCC try EX82 then EX90 then try this EX700 then you'll know the difference... afterall all of these earphones are located side by side......


Then went to meet up Jeff's friend..... well Jeff's friend look better in real person compared to picture... cux friend of his looks fat on picture... after that... RUSHED to catch up with Kelvin to sit his car home..... WOW THE PARKING TICKET COST RM18 cause he parked at Mandarin Oriental Hotel... WOOOTZZZZZZZz.... and the parking was just a normal one... NOTHING SPECIAL @__@.... haha... then arrived at IOI Mall thanks to him.....


Expensive RM18 mandarin oriental hotel parking

After that I reached home and do stuffs and land me here onlining.... well that was all for today... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: