Monday, August 25, 2008

Beginning of everything once again

Haha.. today is monday again... yup can go to gym.... Since my health back in shape... haha... ear of cux also gradually come back to shape... GREAT... haha can enjoy music from A... hohoho.... Today went gym first then only went to class..... Haha....


After class I thought of getting that offer letter from Ms. Pooi Yee.. however.... she wasn't there and my parent waiting outside... so instead leave a note and get going..... den went to selesa unexpectedly... haha.. dad forget to bring money... so meaning that next week need to go there again... GOSH......


Well today did nothing much but enjoyed my music and game a while.... LOL..... well now i am currently converting all the videos and then stuff inside my A...... haha..... well then I guess that is all for today.... tomorrow would be our presentation but sadly... time changed... well cyax then ;)


Krane

No comments: