Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sick+Worse+School+COS

Today woke up sick... then had to go to school because I know we could finish up our COS in the class..... so first class started with ITA...... Mr Jerry gave us some tips on exam... then after that.... it was COS.... we did sudden test........ and my result just border line... @__@ had to study already....


Right after that it was break time... gosh.. my fever got worse and worse... but I had to hold on to it because I need to finished up COS assignment... by the time it was around 2 or 3 i was sick like hell..... before that at 12... WORSE... cold like hell.... OH GOD......


Well even at EEP class.. my fever got worse... then went home... rest a while... still the fever is here... I do not know how to study already... @__@ and this fever is the reason why I didnt update my blog..... @__@.... GOD..... Friday test... and Saturday Exam... and yet I havent prepare any of it...... GOD HELP ME PLX >...<>


Krane

No comments: