Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Longest Day Yet again

Haha.. today as usual... the longest day ever.... well everything was flowing on normal..... however stuff of EEP got a new topic.... Jeff couldn't attend EEP class because he was seriously ill... but towards the night he was okay once again.....


After that went to gym and then went home... surprisingly going home that time we ate outside and discussed a lot of matters..... Haha... then went home talked to my brother about the NWZ-Aseries... WHOAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaa my dream wei.. But he willing to buy the earphone in exchange of RM700 for that device + bluetooth earphone... GOD ADVICE ME PLEASE... Deep in my heart i'm screaming for it for around a month plus already.... well guys help me on this...


Tomorrow gonna present for COS.. haha.. cant wait for it.. well I had to go then.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: