Tuesday, August 26, 2008

De Day of Presentation

Today.... I went gym in the morning as usual.. then after that went to QMS class.... haha.. got back my test result... it was at satisfactory level but not really that "good" yet... could be improve.....


Then after that... we went to see Mr. Lakshamanan to talk about the class tomorrow.... right after that... I went to lunch... eat ying yang mee... WOW taste great.... then... spent most of my time in syndicate room... either gaming or converting stuff as well as listening songs from my A.... haha... delicious lil music....


Then it was presentation time.... well the presentation was great.... since I receive positive comment..... Then.... it was go home time... I thought mom was really waiting down there for an hour plus... but actually it was a fake news from my father... Got conned..... what to do??? went back up and then charge my laptop...


Went home... there are nothing much except hero siege until around 2.30am... I was lucky because first day I play... got professional.. so won the game... But i kinda assulted jeff... Sorry deor... T__T... well then cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: