Friday, August 15, 2008

The race & Doctor

Today was the day of MathsXplorace... before that I thought I could get back my result of my EEP test... however luck was not on our side... because the lecturer was busy setting some questions for the student of year 2.....


After that.. went change and start that race... @__@ god.... we wasted few minutes because that lecturer at first say our station was not there and then we went up and look around.... after that... wow the task was pretty challenging.... towards the end.. we're the few teams who arrived to solve the last question however...... luck was not on our side and we did not win anything... lolx...


Then went home... and after some time went off to see doctor.... doctor gave me medicine to solve the infection and swelling of my ear... hopefully it could be solved soon..... then all those time I was doing my final touch up on my ITA assignment.... well now I am snap shotting all those required picture for my presentation slides........ GOD.... If i could not finished up my presentation slide by tomorrow then I would not have time to study anymore.. anyhow got to go.... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: