Monday, August 11, 2008

First day of Doom and Time wasted

Whoa... can't believe it was the first day of the week already... During ITA.. ms. Intan showed us that assignment of previous student.... even a fully functional database.. that fellow get B+... WHOOT da... so I had to do something special like login page....


After gym went home and started to do research on doing login form... I was a totally know-not and know not even a little bit about VB.. had to start from the scratch.... @__@.... Then since sister was there.. she only told me one stuff.... DIM = declaration... @__@ whoa whoa.. then IF Else statement of VB.... so.. what to do have to go search around and find about how those expert program....


After wasted so many hours..... my queries abandoned and my login page yet to be design... @__@ God Darn...... I seriously helpless here... well got to go to sleep... @__@.... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: