Saturday, August 23, 2008

MLYS Exam

Woke up early... because exam would be starting at 10am.... after that brother fetched me to BBJ and at there, we discussed some matters on MLYS.... but after a while..... we were summoned inside the exam hall to start the exam...


Well overall the questions was okay... except some uncertainty about section C.... well hopefully I could really score in it....


After exam.. went home that time... bought lunch.... then after that.... clean up myself and rest a while... before I went online and relax myself with some game.... Towards the evening... game a while with CY and Jeff..... and then after that it was dinner time....


Well next I guess I would go to watch some movie... and then might game or sleep.... depends on the others... haha.. well cyax then ;)


Krane

No comments: