Friday, August 29, 2008

The final school day of Week 14

Well I can officially say Bye bye to all the subject's lesson.... now what's left just only me... and my study time.... the result that I would be receiving in the near october future would reflect on how hard I study.....


Well today I did my QMS question... and of course transferred my final EEP notes to my EEP book..... haha... well about college.... our class end at 11.30 because we got back our results and it was time to go home.. since nothing else to teach..... my result... 95... DARN IT... just because the reproduced diagram I mistakenly copied 28ohm instead of 38 ohm.. causes me to lose 5 marks.. if not I would had get 100 already... well so near yet so far.. had to work harder then....


Right... back to what I've done after I'd study.... I played game..... finished TDs..... including Gem TD.. dunowhat TD as well as pokemaul td.... haha... well it was fun.... then after that played some LOTR defence.... since it was hard... everyone lost their interest and back to do their own stuff which was then I completed my pokemaul td......


What to do next? well I guess I am going sleep since my parent complained that I played too much today...w ell what they say was quite true.... hmm... should have play less.... hohoho... anyhow... what done is done... cyax then ;)


Krane

No comments: