Thursday, July 17, 2008

Funeral

Today... hand in my ITA assignment... haha.. at last I had completed it... Luckily yesterday I managed to compile everything up so that I could hand in by today..... Class was as usual... except teacher wished us happy holiday......


Went gym... then finished up... and thought went to funeral of my great grandma straight... but no.... so went back home... game a while and then prepared myself to funeral... at around 8.20 arrived at my aunt house to fetch her go....


The journey was kinda quick paced so we arrived at bentong around 10pm.... then paid my last respect to my great grandma.... on arrival actually at first i saw my grandpa and grandma first.... well poor my great grandma... suffer from throat cancer... so she could not eat....... and then she gradually become weak and at last... draw her last breath....


To be honest... this was the first time I attend funeral.... such a gloomy face i saw in some of them... but most of them kinda have a normal emotion.... it was kinda surprise because I thought funeral usually filled with very dull and sad faces... well not for this one.... hmm.... really change my perception of funeral event.....


Then around 11 started to start our journey home and arrived at around 12am.... went eat something near my aunt house and then arrived home around 1.00am.... Fuh... kinda tired... well tomorrow gonna face my final day and then that was it.... it would be holiday... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: