Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Gym Restart

Yeeha.. today can go to gym already.... actually.. what I did was...... today in the college... class was as usual... with ITA and then QMS... followed by the 5 hrs break.. which I went gym... in gym.... catched up with Calvin and his brother and then took some pictures.... after that.... I went back to college for Malaysian Studies....


Arrived at college.... went lab to create the recipe as requested by our lecturer which was the legislative recipe..... Then saw a glimpse of wai weng gang performance.. quite nice... and then after that was our presentation....


Went home... dinner.. and played a little game with Jeff and here I am.... Well to be the truth.. I had been slacking these days.... better polish up my schedule a little bit.... haha.... Oh ya.. another question here is... do I look not like a local??? Today at gym.. an iranian guy thought I am from Mongolia.... then way back.... Eric's friend thought I am from korea.... and etc etc etc.... Maybe my eyes are too small.... too not-look-like-a-local-guy... that is why... anyhow.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: