Saturday, July 12, 2008

Working Satuday

Today woke up at 6am to go to school to help out... arrived there at 7.20am after my breakfast and everything and I wasted for around 20 minutes before I could see Miss Ish coming and then help begun as preparation for students to come for seminar.


After that.... I helped out a while for data entry and then went to lab to check around and finally got back at AUD again to bring students on campus tour... haha it was my first time but things turns out pretty good actually.... However before that there are a lot of fun things happened like... Jumping lift... discovery on how they hang a cloth over the roof and a lot of funny stuff we talked about....


At 2.15pm... my parent arrived and I went home.... after lunch... trying to start doing my assignment but... I was too tired for it... Instead... I downloaded bleach and took a short nap.... when I woke up.... Bleach completed and defragmenting also completed..... Then started my journey for assignment from around 6.30pm..... After that it went on until now at 1.19am.... I still need to cover up some parts tomorrow probably might took another 3-4 hours then everything should be completed.... anyhow.... hopefully I could study tomorrow also.... gtg... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: