Friday, July 11, 2008

Another Friday

Today's class of EEP we learnt new things again.... GOSH... there are so many things to catch up... then in the cafeteria saw my mate and have a chat with my mate.... My mate dressed up very nice today... haha..


Then went to syndicate room to have some fun with friends.... well was a nice game though... except a little bit of team work could turn everything around...... After that it was class for Malaysian Studies... in that class itself we got to know about our results and it was quite okay for it.... and best of all... our assignments were among the highest mark in the class.... Way to go team.....


Tomorrow need to go back to campus to do some stuff... and then went home I planned to finish up my assignment report and I have at least Sunday to rest or revise my studies.... anyway.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: