Saturday, July 19, 2008

Awards and Bday Party

Today woke up forcefully by my set alarm... if not because of it... I would have over slept..... Then went to prepare myself to go to school.... arrive that time... the function just at the right time to start.... Meaning no need to wait for VIP to arrive and etc.....


Then it was award time.... I was shocked to know that I received best subject for EST..... I thought I would not get any best subject... but that... I do not know how.. but I just got it..... Right after we received our awards... My gang and I went to the office to claim our prize... haha... in terms of cash.... around RM110 if I am not mistaken... then say tata to my parent and after that went to the nearby mamaque store to eat.....


Finish eating.... followed Teck hee's car and sent meng yong home and landed ourselves at chee kin's house..... after some light lunch at chee kin's house... went to IOI to buy present for Jia Yee since she is hosting a party and then went to sunway to fetch a girl.. which was a friend of teck hee and jia yee before we went to her house for her bday party.....


When I arrived... HOLY GODLIKE... it was BBQ again... I was working like hell to set up the BBQ... lolx.. at least someone was there to set it up... then... after that I ate what they prepared until my stomach full and then left the BBQ for them to play... {to be honest.. they don't even know how to bbq... cux the fire not even hot enough to BBQ food}.... after which.... they finally cooked it.... and eat it inside......


It was kinda fun... to talk to my friends... and Dr. manggali gave medicine to itchy meng yong for disturbing girls... AUCH!! so pain.. but it works... and a lot of craps we talked.... WOW wilson... was a great person.. he managed to get to know a girl in a minute... and the next minute they have been so close until take picture 1v1.... LOLX.. that fellow.... all should hail him..... haha.. and jokers like meng yong talk stuff like manggali very smelly to jagdeep.... @__@ and then beauty guy... and lotsa nonsense to a 6 and 4 yr old girl.... lolx... he looks like those underage rapist to me @__@.....


After that when it was around 10.30pm... fun brought to an end whereby I sat Jagdeep's car to bus stop and went home... that fellow... kinda good in driving his viva... knows how to speed well and break well... haha.. over took Adam's kelisa... {but kelisa vs viva... everyone knows which would be better}..... then cleaned up myself and landed myself here again..... to update my blog.... well got to go to have a great rest soon... cyax ;)


Krane

1 comment:

Eaven said...

Enjoy ur day last night?
me sure do...