Tuesday, July 8, 2008

LOL

Haha... today I realized that I am very slow..... i mean the progress of my assignment.... hehe... most of them already done brochure and letter head but I havent start doing any of them... lolx.... Well today during ITA session.... we did our final part of lab session under excel..... then class goes on with QMS.... and later..... 5hrs break...


As usual I would go to gym and come back to campus totally wet due to sweat... LOLX.... after that watch Jeff vs Kiyun game..... Both also very good.... so... in the end..... who wins? I duno... ask Jeff........ and not really a game because they play last minute... that was 30 mins before malaysian studies.....


After the final lesson... went home.... and then dinner and have some game with Jeff.. and land up myself updating blog for today..... Well got to go now..... haven't get a good sleep for a long time already... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: