Thursday, July 10, 2008

Gym-less day

Since my gym member expired... and renew it today would be a waste... causes me didnt go for gym for a day... hehe.... well I attended two class today and then after that followed my father to New Town to extract teeth......


After that went home and play some game with jeff..... tried our best still cannot beat them... haha.. anyhow we did our part well.. =D hehe.... then after which it was my dinner time already.... after dinner.... go and continue my ITA assignment..... In the progress to complete brochure and cover letter as well as the template for that assignment...


Hopefully I could complete it soon and left only the report for me to finish up during the Saturday and Sunday would left for me to either study or relax.... well cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: