Monday, July 7, 2008

Brother's Bday

Today went to school as usual and cleared my doubt on ITA assignment's report.... then at lunch... i got to know about spaghetti and black pepper... lolx.... then went to gym...


Gym routine cut 4 parts because I need to get prepared early to go Selesa for some dinner to celebrate my brother's bday... hehe... so then at 3pm.... our journey started..... Then arrived home at around 8pm.... haha... kinda fun day......


Well towards the night.. check my assignment with Farm.. THANK YOU FARM.. if not for you.. my East part would be screwed... then double confirm with jeff's assignment and way to go... hehehe... I actually had drank a few cups... so might get my rest soon and proceed to my report and finish my brochure by this weekend... well cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: