Friday, July 18, 2008

1 step to holiday

Today is the last day before we start our holiday.... basically in EEP lesson... we completed all the essential lessons and topics for test..... then after that was break time.... During that period..... I played pokemon.. which I continued this morning... and then went for Malaysian Studies class.....


That class was nothing much but a rap up of everything..... and then collecting of dockets and confirmation of final marks of our in course assessment..... haha... In between saw a lot of my mates rushing for their assignment.... poor them.... lolx... but well at least they managed to pass it up....


Then went back home.... online... burn stuff.... and then gaming until around 3.30am..... hehe... well it was kinda.... a little bit OVER.... because actually I wanted to just play some game and then sleep... but was dragged away.... due to certain factor like downloading stuff......


Tomorrow... I need to go to school early in the morning to receive my awards for my good SPM achievement... OMG... tomorrow I am gonna be so ZOMBIE-like... because I need to attend my friend's bday party summore... well cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: