Friday, July 4, 2008

Finally some time to rest

At last it was Friday again.... I at least have some time to rest now cause after so long I had been rushing projects and assignments.... I finally can took a day off....


Today lesson was usual.... except going home that time.... Kenneth made a lot of @__@ stuff... with words.... you know.. Jokes of... LOLX....... then went home... and started a while with games... and meantime load my narutos.... haha... now already episode 158 and still counting.... haha.... well hope I could watch more.....


Anyhow tomorrow I would do my ITA assignment and finally some time to revise QMS and EEP.... not forgetting Malaysian Studies since the exam was so near.... oh ya.. COS too.. because I felt that I left out in the class in terms of the essay question I could not get any points fit into the trial question nicely.... anyhow.. =D guys... I mean those from college... mind to plan some holiday for our holiday ahead... PLEASE...... thanks.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: