Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A day of Work

Today routine quite funny... early in the morning wake up and went to gym... after that it almost rain which causes me fail to return to main campus.. but luckily the sky permit me to arrive campus before it rain....


Arrive campus.. help out on whatever commanded by ms. julie.... and then filing process begin... then went to account department to collect my previous job's salary... @__@ RM40... better than nothing.... after lunch... we clean up the cupboard of files and then follow ms. shirley to bbj... there segregation of students' file begin..... after finished piling up almost 150+ records... the time already 6.45pm... then Ms. Shirley send me back to APIIT.....


After a visit at student service... went to lab to wait for my parent..... went home... clean myself.. dinner and then dota time begin with Jeff..... 1v1 he owned me... damn pro..... 2v4 we own ai... haha.. nice combination.... after those game.. here I am...... well got to go to sleep soon ... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: