Monday, July 13, 2009

The new beginning

Today started my new sem.... Wake up reluctantly and slowly crawl to the toilet... You know what... I don't really sleep well yesterday... then after that... went to school...


So... JT sms me... bout where's the class.. it was then for the first time I went to 3-1... LOL... it was very hot and smelly.... Then sight of farm.. and bk comes in... haha.. slowly by other classmates...


Well first lecture was DPP..... the lecturer is okay.. and when he asked us to invent something... Kelvin's group invented the legendary human force lift.. LOL...


Next lesson IADE... GOD DAMN IT... the lecturer clearly is from local U.. HE USES BM...=.=... god.. it was the most boring lesson of my entire life.. hopefully it'll turn better...


Then... ICP... well something bout programming.. it's fun... and.... I got the difference between C... C++ and C#... haha.... then after that class.. off to home...


Home... I slept till 5pm.. then online... then.... I flung my time away by facebooking then... chat at night and sleep... off to my second day... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: