Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday

Today is the last class of the week... so there are two classes.. one is DPP and another one is ICP... both class... was ... consider normal... nothing special... farm and jt.. stayed back for some event which I am not interested...


Then... installed sim3... Had to replay everything again because I managed my funds badly... so... yeah.. reset and replay... LOL... then... I got bunch of movies to load...


Now at this junction.. I got seriously nothing to do.... I don't feel like watching movie.. nor practice my C..... Going to practice it tomorrow.... Thanks to farm for his AFKing pleasure.. that causes our gathering on friday night fail... If you know what I mean...


And.. here is some King Queen story by farm... this I'll name it figure 1 and 2... LOL


Figure 1: Farm's Chronicle....


Figure 2: LOL... this is what's inside..


Well that was it for today... got to go.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: