Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Another day....~

Today.. I planned to get myself some logical game.. LOL.. so there are a few games in my list to boost logical thought... one is chess... one is sudoku.... so... my journey begins when I searched for these game...


In the evening... I tried to play sudoku... its okay... but for chess.. its a total failure.. I got no talent in chess at all... among all games I played... all of them I lose.... LOL.. imagine that... haha.. so what I did was I dled some other games to try like align 15 numbers as sequence by switching em... and oblisk... for oblisk I still could not solve it... but it's a matter of time I'll solve it.... haha..


Evening... was delayed in dinner time... so I missed my game with my friends... LOL... well then that was it for today... got to go now.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: