Sunday, July 5, 2009

Eh... CLOVERFIELD SUCK

Today... ironed a lot of clothes... around 30+ lost my count... stood there for 3 hours just to finished my clothing... eden lake the movie is not that nice... haha.....


Evening went online... and chat a while.. after that game... one funny thing is... BK left in the mid game due to dc... and finally.... jt went dc/offline/duno what happen... while I am midst of it.. @__@... haha.. imagine that.. so what I did next is went bath.....


After bath... continued my movie.... then... went out to rent some movies... and discovered that there are no missing part in quantum of solace... GOD DAMN IT... that makes it the worst James Bond movie ever....


Apparently.... JT offed his pc jux now.. LOLX... then I go watch cloverfield... WHAT THE HELL.. that is the worst movie I'd ever watched... I know.. it is a new approach.. BUT THIS HELL movie make you dizzy and spin... as if you sit on the spinning cup twice with XTRA fast spin... @__@ damn movie... THANK GOD I did not watch in the cinema if not... I'll walk out seriously... GOD... a good day spoilt by a WORST MOVIE at the end... @__@ Now i feel like vomiting my dinner out... thanks to the SPINNING effect =.= DAMN CLOVERFIELD....


Krane

No comments: