Monday, July 20, 2009

Another week....

Lol... this is the second week of sem 2... so class as usual... except I got to know that on thursday... My class end at 12 something LOL....


Then after the class in the afternoon.. I napped till evening... and when I online... jt..bk talked about someone.. LOL.. from Bk's profile of course..... but... well I am trying to get further information... LOL still in the process of course...


And look at this MV... Haha.. YUP it is original.. I guess it just released... I also surprise... I know this song is sort of emo.. but cant believe it was dedicated for cancer patients... LOL... overall its nice seriously....






Well.. enjoy the song... it gave me courage to keep on trying hard in one of my subject xD during previous exam... in the evening... BK intro one of his fren to me and finally I get to be a friend of hers... then.. game a while.. and times up... well then I guess that was it for today... got to go.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: