Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The leaving lecturer and TFOTD

Class start with AM lab... AIKS... my experiment consist of three sub-experiments.. LOL... which make us the last to leave the lab T__T.... haha...


After that it was AM class... We got to know... that our great lecturer of maths.. Mr zahir is leaving apiit... Wish you luck Mr Zahir.. thanks for sharing your expertise with us... xD...


Then..... my group kept playing cards... and during lunch time... they did not want to eat... {Not all though} Farm brought his own food... kev and jt don't want to eat... {Maybe because they come to school late.. so their breakfast still exist in their stomach xD ahahahhaa}.... And since yesterday I said anything for the game... now jt's been repeating it so many times... X__X answer almost all my question with anything... SWTX...


After that... walked to main campus to have lunch with BK... along the way saw keith and shaun... so finally we have our lunch together...


Two things I did at apiit... first.. check my lab of DPP {Still yet to be decided by admin.. got to go again on Thursday...} then... reborrowed Keith's book... xD seems nice... haven't really look at it yet...


Well the class continued with Maths2.... {struggled with the quiz... I guess because I was too blur that time LOL}


Oh yeah I wish to present you.... The FOOD OF THE DAY!!!!




THIS lil YUMMY de Chocolattey... XD



Yeah... I've been dreaming of eating delicious chocolate.. and finally... guess which angel gave it to me... TADA NON OTHER than.... THE GREAT JEFF xD haha.... Thanks a lot JEFF!


Hehe.... well after that.. class end and I went home.. bro din work... so after my nap I went online.... discuss about the LEGENDARY kid... and then... somehow or rather everyone afk.... Come think of it.. WHERE IS MY DINNER??? LOL


Well then got to go.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: