Monday, July 27, 2009

Another week

This.. is week three... LOL... class started with DPP.... and I realized I have no proper notebook for DPP and IADE.... but I'll get it done soon.. LOL hopefully...


After class... played some card games.. then eat at main campus sharp at 1pm.... after that head for ICP lab... then... saw benben.... LOL.... he is still as cheerful as usual... and finally home...


At home... nap... then online... training... then dinner then the real match.. first match lose second match win.. swt... Now... online do nothing but update blog.. LOL... Found a few emo song worth to embrace... haha... First I'll intro you this one.... Tian Kong by jolin tsai.. LOLX




And this phrase really nice... (at the end of the song also got)
我靜靜的望著天空 試著尋找失落的感動
I calmly gaze at the sky, trying to seek a feeling of loss
wo jing jing de wang zhe tan kong shi zhe sun zhao shi luo de gan dong


Well... I'll keep on updating you with some nice songs... and emo song... xD... well then got to go.. tomorrow is first AM lab session.. cyax then ;)


Krane

No comments: