Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Day 2

First subject.... AP's lab... surprisingly we got to know at lecture that the AP's lab is not on the ground floor... AMAZING.... haha...


So first lesson... is nothing new.. since is our MS's lecturer... then next one is... Engineering Maths... she's okay... WAY BETTER than ms. sara... I hope she could teach well.. honestly... then... there are reptiles behind.. keep on laughing... well reptiles in chinese... if you know what I mean...


Then went back to the main campus.. game..... and soon... head for ICP class.. and get shoo-ed out.. haha.. and finally I got to know that... there will be 8 ppls from our group departed from monday's class to today's last class slot.... I wonder which 8 will do that... LOL....


At home... fix what my father had done to his PC... LOL.. and the TV sync of cux... the lan card.. nearly gave his destroyed... I need to open my PC... and change the lan card slot... to fix it... I got my foundation transcript... and now... Enjoying jeff's movie after finish gaming with them.... JT's A..P was epical... THANK YOU VERY MUCH JT... LOL.... HIS MOV is amazing... LOL... well then off to sleep.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: