Thursday, July 16, 2009

The... third day...

Today.. class started with DPP instead of AM... cux Ms. vicky is on MC... after that.. we went walk around... then... finally spent some time loitering in the cafe and went to the class...


Today's maths class was matrix... it was good... at least I can see she's way better than certain lecturer.... and class ended early... so I went to main campus to submit the 8 ppl volunteered to go to tuesday class instead of monday class for ICP...


After that... went to E4 to eat... then IADE..... before that shown farm how to play tiny... then... next... class... and then.. back to main campus.. chat with farm.. went up to have my sit and waste some time while waiting for my parent... JR's group did amazing stuff... which is complimenting on the wrong person.. JR u got the wrong person lar.. LOL...


Next... at home... I took a nap.. then online.. BK went to get autodesk.. but failed.. instead get me sim3... THANKS BK.... so at night.. result is out... it's overall okay.. except for maths..... but well its a break through so.... I am glad...


Well then.. before I forget... I watched 30 days of night too... I like those kind of movie.... but.. I just hate it when there are some surprises which made me jump... LOL.. but.. its very nice... sadly the main guy needs to die.... Well then.. got to go.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: