Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Boring~~

What a boring day today.... wake up read newspaper... then... online... of course do some tv-pc sync then... helped CY on his mission......


After that... I watch my own movie... after watch movie.... dinner and here I am.. doing nothing... no one seems to be onlining... LOL....


And can you believe it? Malaysian Government is reversing everything back to Malay language for Maths and Science... Sometimes I wonder are those people have the brains and the ability to think for the next generation... I can study without any problem in my university/college is mainly due to the basic that the government gave me since form 1....


Now they're nothing but mysting their vision 2020... @__@... ONE of the very lame reason they gave is rural area... OH COME ON... can you give a proper training to all teachers? How long are you going to severe our economy??? and how long you're going to hide inside Malaysia forever... making MAths and Science back to Malay language wont help... IT IS WAY better for us to learn it in English because by being able to command in English... we're not only beneficial in gaining knowledge... we could bring in more and more technology from the outside world back to our own country...


I hope government will seriously reconsider this... PPSMI is definately an element to bring vision 2020 to reality... @__@.. aiks... well then... hopefully they'll see how doom are Malaysian in the very future if this set in... @__@.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: