Friday, May 15, 2009

Submission of the last assignment

YEAH... today... MR ravi taught us a lot of stuff on AC... I have a clearer picture now on what AC lesson has been going on for the past month.... then in Ms maxine's class... she release us earlier.. because she knew we have an assignment to hand in... so kind of her....


After that... we stayed outside... with Farm using my pc to do their report on AC.... to be honest I had finished mine yesterday lol.... so what I did was.... play patapon with jt's psp... LAME.. but quite fun....


Then after pursuing 1xxx times with inducing annoyance to BK.. finally at 1.30pm they decided to move to main campus.... at the cafeteria... I purchased my lunch for 7 buck... since there are not much food left.... and then Farm and I move to syndicate room to do our assignment and BK JT went to 2-12 {WHICH is mr seva's class next}...


After some time... farm finishes his work and accompany me to mini book store and bind my assignment.... Actually at first we wanted to go to the room... but unaware that the room's door suppose to be pulled without turning the knob... so we thought it is locked.... that what make us went to the book store.... I waited 40 mins wif shruti and her friend.... GOD DAMN LONG FOR BINDING ONE ASSIGNMENT SO FAR IN THIS COLLEGE... I can see farm's tired face... with a lil dulan in it haha.... but thanks farm... OH YA I owed him one buck because my cash was too large... so borrowed him one buck....


Then went to Mr seva's class... haha.. luckily no tips given... and then assignment feedback form is returned.. YEAH... our group got a favourable mark..... xD Then... helped them a lil here and there to finish up their report and tested the CD then... went to syndicate room to wait for my parent...


There I saw one friend which I didn't see him ever since I finishes my first sem... haha.. we have a long chat... then.. not long after that I packed and went home....


At home.. game a while with them.... haha.. that game was easy in the beginning... tough in the end.. make me swt.... the reason of the other group lose because lack of experience... if not they sure win us already... haha... well then that was all for today... got to go now.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: