Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Not going to the gym Day 2

Today was my second day not going to the gym... T__T aiks... alright.. back to the main topic.... class as usual... nothing much.... except I got shocked when I got back my maths assignment grade.... Hopefully it'll be improved soon....


Spoken to Mr Zahir... and hopefully he'll do something about it.... After that.. it was IMT class... there we have to stay back to do our presentation.... Overall the presentation was okay.... haha... get quite good marks.... However.. my team mate is another story....


Spoke to the lecturer in the end to book an appointment to see him tomorrow.... Then at night.. xaid told me he had spoken to Mr. seva and their marks are brought higher.... so tomorrow will still see him to thank him.... Well cyax then ;)


Krane

No comments: