Sunday, May 17, 2009

AC notes compilation completed

Auch.. my body is a lil ache due to some light exercise yesterday... today finished my note compression in the evening.. then print out everything...


As I went online... I continue compiling my EM notes.... Now I guess I left only a few more... which is IMT and BCS.... hopefully I can complete it by tomorrow.... hohohohoho... at night... have some light game with my friends.... then after that... I went to watch naruto till ep 62 {scary... I mean when I track back my speed of watching this movie}


Alright.. now thing has gotten a little tough here... I guess I'll uninstall my garena and.... surpress my desire to play as study is more important now... Instead of online and game till 12 am... that time... use to even flip through some notes will be a great help.... Tomorrow I'll definately uninstall my garena... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: